My Most Requested Topics
While I tailor every speech to meet the needs of your unique audience, in the last several years I’ve narrowed my most requested topics to three main themes:
Talking Strengths—A revolutionary presentation that shows listeners how to develop their individual talents and strengths, and enjoy consistent, near-perfect performance. I help you learn the language of the 34 strength themes and offer practical examples how several of these themes can best be translated into personal and career success. I offer profound insights on how to identify your unique patterns, turn talents into strengths, and finally how to capitalize on those patterns.
Leading Strengths—The strengths movement is sweeping the country, taking over businesses, government, and education. This presentation is for executives, managers, and team leaders who want to learn better ways to select, measure, develop, and channel the careers of their people by building a unit, division, or an entire enterprise around the strengths of each person.
Some of the topics we will explore are the four leadership domains, how to create high performance interdependent teams, complimentary partnerships, team building meetings and activities, as well as an introduction to the Q12.
Coaching Strengths—The professional coaching industry is booming in the billions but that doesn’t mean that managers, leaders, executives and the likes can’t benefit from learning a strengths based coach approach. Strengths based coaching is an art and a science that you will learn and develop in this popular advanced workshop.
Your organizational excellence depends on engaging each employee, unlocking their potential and maximizing their performance. Research data shows that most people do not come close to making full use of their assets at work—in fact, only 17 percent of the workforce believes they use their strengths on the job. Building a strengths-based culture is about getting every person in the organization to do what they do best every day, and in doing so achieve organizational goals—lower employee turnover, improved productivity, and increased customer loyalty.
What You Can Expect
1. Quick responsiveness and follow through to your phone calls, emails and requests.
2. Personal phone consultations with up to three members of your event committee exploring your audience expectations, and event deliverable’s. I will creatively individualize a professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
3. Promotion for your event through my social media channels, if of course this is a public event and you don’t mind additional visibility.
4. Customized resource page on my web site for your attendees. The slides to the presentation along with additional resources will be included on this customized resource page that will be helpful to long term meaningful impact.
5. Planned follow up phone call evaluating the event with someone from your team to make sure I met your expectations. We can both learn from the event on how we can better improve.
My Personal Married to Your Boss Mastermind Club Satisfaction Guarantee
Participate fully in the entire Married to Your Boss Mastermind Program. After 12 months you don’t agree that you’ve gained the skills, tools, and insights needed to achieve greater purpose, passion, and profit in 2010 and beyond…simply let me know. You will receive a prompt, courteous refund of your entire investment. Come join Married to Your Boss Mastermind for outrageous success today.
Brent O’Bannon, LLC
115 S. Travis, Suite 303
Sherman, TX 75090